Finding Joy and Equanimity in Your Body:
A Bioenergetic & Yogic Movement Class
- WHEN: 5 Saturdays (Feb 15, March 8, March 22, March 29th and April 5th--2014).
- 9:15-10:15 am
- WHERE: Cambridge Health Associates, 335 Broadway, Cambridge, MA (next door to CIMC)
- COST for series: $150 payable in advance
THIS CLASS IS FOR YOU IF:
- YOU ARE currently---or have been--IN PSYCHOTHERAPY; FEEL GROUNDED IN YOUR BODY AS YOU DIGEST THE TRANSFORMATIVE EXPERIENCES BEING UNWRAPPED BY YOUR DEEP PROCESS
- YOU ARE A PSYCHOTHERAPIST AND WANT TO PRACTICE LOCATING AFFECTIVE EXPERIENCES IN YOUR OWN BODY, AND IN TURN GUIDE OTHERS IN NOTICING HOW THEY ARE EMBODYING SOMATIC EXPERIENCES;
- YOU MEDITATE REGULARLY AND WANT TO LEARN TO FEEL EMBODIED AND GROUNDED AS A MINDFULNESS PRACTICE.
ADVANCED REGISTRATION REQUIRED: firstname.lastname@example.org or call
This class will connect you to your body, allowing integration of the work you are doing in your life. You will learn to tap into your BODY as an EMOTIONAL resource. Each class includes a series of bioenergetic movements designed to allow a visceral, somatic, body-centered connection to quiet your mind. This can be a softening, an emotionally expressive experience, and/or a swim through joy--- all made accessible to you through this class experience. Note: These classes are not psychotherapy and do not treat medical conditions; they are a teaching and a practice---a gift of embodiment taught and learned in a community classroom setting.