Finding Joy and Equanimity in Your Body:
A Bioenergetic & Yogic Movement Class
- WHEN: 5 Saturdays
- 9:15-10:15 am
- WHERE: Cambridge Health Associates, 335 Broadway, Cambridge, MA (next door to CIMC)
- COST for series: $150 payable in advance
THIS CLASS IS FOR YOU IF:
- YOU ARE currently---or have been--IN PSYCHOTHERAPY; FEEL GROUNDED IN YOUR BODY AS YOU DIGEST THE TRANSFORMATIVE EXPERIENCES BEING UNWRAPPED BY YOUR DEEP PROCESS
- YOU ARE A PSYCHOTHERAPIST AND WANT TO PRACTICE LOCATING AFFECTIVE EXPERIENCES IN YOUR OWN BODY, AND IN TURN GUIDE OTHERS IN NOTICING HOW THEY ARE EMBODYING SOMATIC EXPERIENCES;
- YOU MEDITATE REGULARLY AND WANT TO LEARN TO FEEL EMBODIED AND GROUNDED AS A MINDFULNESS PRACTICE.
ADVANCED REGISTRATION REQUIRED: firstname.lastname@example.org or call
Call or Email Judy Silvan, LICSW (LCSW CA #61755) in Cambridge, MA or Marin County, CA for help with:
Depression, Anxiety, PTSD, Attachment-Trauma, Individual Therapy, Couple Counseling, Marriage Therapy, Tween or Teen Therapy, Sibling Therapy, Mindfulness, Movement and Somatic Therapy, Yoga in Psychotherapy, Transgender & Transitions, Loss, Divorce, Grief, Clinical Supervision, Teaching, Consultation and more. Remote or Tele-Therapy also available.
This class will connect you to your body, allowing integration of the work you are doing in your personal and emotional life. You will learn to tap into your BODY as an EMOTIONAL resource. Note: These classes are not psychotherapy and do not treat medical conditions; they are a teaching and a practice---a gift of embodiment taught and learned in a community classroom setting.